Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MyKeyDefense: Initialization Error (0x32A41009) Solution?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyKeyDefense: Initialization Error (0x32A41009) Solution?

Post by pokemaster on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Sometimes, after I've shut down Maplestory a few times and try to go on again, I get:

MyKeyDefense: Initialization Error (0x32A41009)

Right after the Wizet logo, and the whole program crashes down with that error message. Restarting the computer solves this issue, but the fucked up thing is that it's rather annoying to do so.

Just wondering if anyone has a solution to this. I believe it's because MyKeyDefense didn't close properly, so when you try to restart the program it'll fuck up. So in other words, some program that can view and kill all loaded / running .dll should solve this, though I haven't found such a program yet (Winject doesn't help).

pokemaster

Back to top Go down

Re: MyKeyDefense: Initialization Error (0x32A41009) Solution?

Post by Dami on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 am

European maplestory + hackshield combinations is a great way to leave background failing processes running.

Of course its nice for you being able to kill em all with ProcessExplorer, mykeydefense has glitched for me few times, making it prevent writing anything after ms has been closed, to get out of it you need to rerun ms.

I havent gotten that error for ages now, so i cant really help with that.
Last time when i installed the latest keyboard drivers, running ms ended to bsod after mykeydefense kicked in, now it seems that the latest 1.05 aint having that problem.

Didnt some compability problems cause mykeydefense error, i wonder if this could be even remotely the reason...

--Conclusion--
Expect errors and problems with hackshield and maplestory even when only legit usage is on one's mind.

Spoiler:
I think OpenServiceA was used to load up hackshield driver and mykeydefense...

Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemaster on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:02 am

Yeah it's some crazy shit for sure, Maplestory. Even their own hired people can't fix this. They made some thread in August 2009 asking for users who have this trouble to send in their hackshield logs.

I don't think it's some compatibility issue for my case. Windows XP 32, aka standard for MS. The problem comes up when I've exited from MS a few times (either via dc, or I want to wz edit / other).

Restarting is the only solution. Logging out of my XP account, and logging in again doesn't help.

pokemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dami on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 am

pokemaster wrote:Yeah it's some crazy shit for sure, Maplestory. Even their own hired people can't fix this. They made some thread in August 2009 asking for users who have this trouble to send in their hackshield logs.

I don't think it's some compatibility issue for my case. Windows XP 32, aka standard for MS. The problem comes up when I've exited from MS a few times (either via dc, or I want to wz edit / other).

Restarting is the only solution. Logging out of my XP account, and logging in again doesn't help.

AFAIK if its still running, you can "restart" the service by rerunning ms.
But you are getting the error when you do so, that is rather interesting error indeed...
Could it be that hackshield is failing to restart the service?
Are you sure no part of hackshield or ms is running, i have been able to have dummy ms.exe process running on my pc after i had closed it, and restarted ms.
I remember getting random errors until i killed it...
Apparently the exe had all threads killed except one, and mutex cleared out, so it didnt interfere with normal ms.exe...
But i guess hackshield tried to start its stuff on wrong .exe

Well reason this happened for me was unsuccessful dll unloading from the process Wink

Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemaster on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 am

Yeah I'm quite sure, as I used Process Explorer to remove both Maplestory.exe and the Hackshield application, by killing them and all threads associated with it.

Lol nobody knows, not even the Hackshield developers.

pokemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chris4life on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 pm

just reboot your computer

chris4life
BanHammered
BanHammered

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top