Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ~=?{The future is here, TastyExploit officially open to the public}?=~
Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm by Dami

» My first aa script
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 am by wafflemaster

» the real story behind Maverin
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am by SoundOfDeat

» Random spam
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm by Danny1994

» [Request] EMS v56 Exe
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am by Dami

» [Blacklist] NX-Trading Blacklist.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am by Danny1994

» I have a question regarding the meso farmer
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm by Dami

» What are you listening to now?
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm by Noname111111

» Video(s) Of The Day
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm by Noname111111

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



Start to learning programming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start to learning programming

Post by holm on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Hey!

I have decide to start learning making my own hacks. So i need to learn how to programming.
Can anyone tell my which language i need to learn, and maybe give me a link to some good tutorials?

/Holm
avatar
holm
New member
New member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Dami on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 pm

C or C++

Not C#, AutoIT, VisualBasic or any other shit you would think of being easy...
At the begining you might be able to create forms and such faster with other languages than C++ or C, but in the end you have just a form, and no hacks...
You cannot really do what you want with "easy" languages, making hacks or bots that is.

http://damiproductions.darkbb.com/programming-tutorials-f18/_grand-library-of-programming-tuts_-t355.htm
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by holm on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 pm

So you say i should learn C++ and C?

Note: I have no experience with coding.
I know the basic like wz, but not much else..
avatar
holm
New member
New member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Screen. on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 am

If you start to learn C++, you can't really go wrong with http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/. If you prefer to learn from a book I suggest C++ Primer Plus.

There's also some nice tuts that focus on game hacking on this forum.
avatar
Screen.
New member
New member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Dami on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 pm

holm wrote:So you say i should learn C++ and C?

Note: I have no experience with coding.
I know the basic like wz, but not much else..

Pick which one you want.

I remember when i was at school, there was a rule or more like a graphic which had C in small bubble, inside a huge C++ bubble... It was to demonstrate how C is only 10% of what c++ is, but i believe it is not valid anymore.

If i recall right, C is used for creating platforms, and basicly the lower language you use, the better.
Which comes to the fact that AutoIT and such are more just like macro C, which limits you on everything.
C++ is usually good way to go, you can either get Visual Studio 2008, or 2010 if it has been released out of beta already.
Or something similar like "C++ builder", but in the end its all up to you.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by iKaos on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:46 am

I just bought a C++ book, so Im starting to learn C++
avatar
iKaos
New member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by holm on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks for your answers smoke and dami Smile
I think i will start to learn some autoit, when c++ Wink
avatar
holm
New member
New member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by holm on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:07 am

I just wondering, how long does it take to learn c++ fx? Smile
avatar
holm
New member
New member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Nipasd on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 am

months if you wanna learn good

Nipasd
New member
New member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by holm on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 am

Thanks for your answer, and since i only can learn it in the weekends it takes more time -.- xD
avatar
holm
New member
New member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by reread on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Dami wrote:C or C++

Not C#, AutoIT, VisualBasic or any other shit you would think of being easy...
At the begining you might be able to create forms and such faster with other languages than C++ or C, but in the end you have just a form, and no hacks...
You cannot really do what you want with "easy" languages, making hacks or bots that is.

http://damiproductions.darkbb.com/programming-tutorials-f18/_grand-library-of-programming-tuts_-t355.htm
I was told by a very experienced coder that C# can get you very far with hacks Surprised
avatar
reread
New member
New member

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Dami on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:16 pm

reread wrote:
Dami wrote:C or C++

Not C#, AutoIT, VisualBasic or any other shit you would think of being easy...
At the begining you might be able to create forms and such faster with other languages than C++ or C, but in the end you have just a form, and no hacks...
You cannot really do what you want with "easy" languages, making hacks or bots that is.

http://damiproductions.darkbb.com/programming-tutorials-f18/_grand-library-of-programming-tuts_-t355.htm
I was told by a very experienced coder that C# can get you very far with hacks Surprised

I know few persons who only do C# and can do pretty much a lot with it.
But still my opinion is that its a retarded language, its in the end the ones problem what to pickup when going for languages.
It surely is not me in a danger of wasting time.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by iKaos on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm

So, C++ is the best language to hack in ?
avatar
iKaos
New member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Dami on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 pm

iKaos wrote:So, C++ is the best language to hack in ?

No, its one of the top languages to pick.
You can create as awesome stuff with example C, and no, that is not C sharp a.k.a C#.
Delphi has been also proven as good language, as cheat engine is made with it.

I would go for C serie(C & C++), and i did, but that is just me.
There is few good compilers for C++, which do better on the gui creation side than C#, AutoIt etc.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Eltax on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Dami wrote:
iKaos wrote:So, C++ is the best language to hack in ?

No, its one of the top languages to pick.
You can create as awesome stuff with example C, and no, that is not C sharp a.k.a C#.
Delphi has been also proven as good language, as cheat engine is made with it.

I would go for C serie(C & C++), and i did, but that is just me.
There is few good compilers for C++, which do better on the gui creation side than C#, AutoIt etc.

Dami wich compilers would you prefer for the gui creation?. Im having trouble find anything understable
avatar
Eltax
New member
New member

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Start to learning programming

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum