Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ~=?{The future is here, TastyExploit officially open to the public}?=~
Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm by Dami

» My first aa script
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 am by wafflemaster

» the real story behind Maverin
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am by SoundOfDeat

» Random spam
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm by Danny1994

» [Request] EMS v56 Exe
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am by Dami

» [Blacklist] NX-Trading Blacklist.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am by Danny1994

» I have a question regarding the meso farmer
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm by Dami

» What are you listening to now?
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm by Noname111111

» Video(s) Of The Day
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm by Noname111111

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 pm

If you have problems with Maplestory and you are running on Vista or Windows 7, post here.

Windows 7: To run Maplestory you need to use "Compability mode: Windows Vista "Service Pack 2""
or else you get into a problems, also tick the "Run as admin" to make sure hackshield wont give you any retarded errors.

Vista: Run as admin

If you use something like DxWnd or rawrrr... Make it use compability mode, but also add your ems.exe to use compability mode and to run them both as admin.


And 95% of problems should go away.
If your trainer or hack wont start working when using "Run as Admin" then we cant help you, as we dont care!

There: My good deed for this year is done.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Doesn't Windows 7 have DEP? You could try adding your trainers/MS to the exception list... worked for me on my Vista.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm

TiliX wrote:Doesn't Windows 7 have DEP? You could try adding your trainers/MS to the exception list... worked for me on my Vista.

at who are you referring to ?
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

I was wondering if Windows 7 has DEP enabled by default (Data Execution Prevention).
It blocked alot of trainers for me...

It should be in Control Panel > System > Advanced Options > Data Execution Prevention (DEP).

You can add items to an exeption list, when my Maple didn't work I put it in the exception list, and tadah, it worked.

The same happens with trainers often, since DEP basically blocks programs from randomly accessing other programs / some system features.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Yeah i think it is automatically on, but i never had any problems with it on Vista nor on win 7.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by wafflemaster on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 pm

I don't have Windows 7, but if you're injecting a DLL, then you probably need to do the same thing to the injector.

There have been some issues with Win32 programs in windows 7 though (specifically DLLs).

wafflemaster
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 pm

wafflemaster wrote:I don't have Windows 7, but if you're injecting a DLL, then you probably need to do the same thing to the injector.

There have been some issues with Win32 programs in windows 7 though (specifically DLLs).

Injectors wont inject on win 7 nor on win 7 when not running as an admin.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by wafflemaster on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Dami wrote:
wafflemaster wrote:I don't have Windows 7, but if you're injecting a DLL, then you probably need to do the same thing to the injector.

There have been some issues with Win32 programs in windows 7 though (specifically DLLs).

Injectors wont inject on win 7 nor on win 7 when not running as an admin.

I just installed Windows 7 (lol I pirated it). Some injectors don't work, but some of them do. somebastardstolemyname's injector works fine, but it depends on the method the injector uses.

wafflemaster
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts : 123
Join date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm

wafflemaster wrote:
Dami wrote:
wafflemaster wrote:I don't have Windows 7, but if you're injecting a DLL, then you probably need to do the same thing to the injector.

There have been some issues with Win32 programs in windows 7 though (specifically DLLs).

Injectors wont inject on win 7 nor on win 7 when not running as an admin.

I just installed Windows 7 (lol I pirated it). Some injectors don't work, but some of them do. somebastardstolemyname's injector works fine, but it depends on the method the injector uses.

Thats true, example the asm based injector which i tweaked a bit, the original source was from cef but cant remember the author...
Works just fine, when you remember to run it as an admin.
Though it freezes when it cannot get the injection done, as there is no error handling.

As it is made in pure asm (masm) the file size is really small Smile
mediafire.com ?zzfdmdmbjzn
(Surely you can get something like this with c++, if you take all the unneeded linkings and other crap aswell, off from the project...)
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by geded12 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 pm

TiliX wrote:I was wondering if Windows 7 has DEP enabled by default (Data Execution Prevention).
It blocked alot of trainers for me...

It should be in Control Panel > System > Advanced Options > Data Execution Prevention (DEP).

You can add items to an exeption list, when my Maple didn't work I put it in the exception list, and tadah, it worked.

The same happens with trainers often, since DEP basically blocks programs from randomly accessing other programs / some system features.

you can disable it the dep error(dep)
it used to do it for windows live mesenger.
then i searched a little bit around and got a program so you can disable DEP Very Happy

geded12
New member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by polopolo on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 am

Nice tut

polopolo
New member

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 pm

^
Nice posthunting.

-Ontopic-

Isn't it true that VMware is included with Windows 7?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 am

TiliX wrote:^
Nice posthunting.

-Ontopic-

Isn't it true that VMware is included with Windows 7?

Yeah if he keeps doing that, il just ban him for real.
Win 7 had ability for Virtual 'crap' made by microsoft, but i dont believe it had VMware.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by iippo06 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 am

Well DxWnd not needed now since ingame window mode and just turn off user account control atleast on W7 no security issues or windows whining about it.
avatar
iippo06
New member
New member

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 25
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by kaiseko on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 am

ingame windowed mode sucks since you cant adjust window size

kaiseko
New member
New member

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by iippo06 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 am

Well atleast it doesnt give you problems or errors..
avatar
iippo06
New member
New member

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 25
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 pm

kaiseko wrote:ingame windowed mode sucks since you cant adjust window size

That is the reason i use modified dxwnd.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by iippo06 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Atleast on rawr its really buggy changing the size of the window dont know about Dxwnd.
avatar
iippo06
New member
New member

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 25
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Richard on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 pm

kaiseko wrote:ingame windowed mode sucks since you cant adjust window size
That's true.
and somethimes when i minimize it and wanna go back to game it does a "black" screen and my screen like "out of range" XD

Richard
New member
New member

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Richard wrote:
kaiseko wrote:ingame windowed mode sucks since you cant adjust window size
That's true.
and somethimes when i minimize it and wanna go back to game it does a "black" screen and my screen like "out of range" XD

use rawrr.exe for windowed mode.
It is still undetected, and you wont have to look full black screen until you can actually activate maplestory windowed mode.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Richard on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Dami wrote:
Richard wrote:
kaiseko wrote:ingame windowed mode sucks since you cant adjust window size
That's true.
and somethimes when i minimize it and wanna go back to game it does a "black" screen and my screen like "out of range" XD

use rawrr.exe for windowed mode.
It is still undetected, and you wont have to look full black screen until you can actually activate maplestory windowed mode.
The windowed mode is fine (alt space one) but its lags my internet abit.
when it's full screen it does black screen sometimes :\
and im a vista user.

Richard
New member
New member

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Richard wrote:
Dami wrote:
Richard wrote:
kaiseko wrote:ingame windowed mode sucks since you cant adjust window size
That's true.
and somethimes when i minimize it and wanna go back to game it does a "black" screen and my screen like "out of range" XD

use rawrr.exe for windowed mode.
It is still undetected, and you wont have to look full black screen until you can actually activate maplestory windowed mode.
The windowed mode is fine (alt space one) but its lags my internet abit.
when it's full screen it does black screen sometimes :\
and im a vista user.

Normally it goes to full screen for few seconds, and i just hate that, cutting you off from what ever you were doing.
With forced windowed mode i can actually continue my stuff after i have clicked run and so on, as it only takes the realsize of the window.
Actually there was even miniwindow mode released, i think it used 640x400.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Richard on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:18 pm

I use windowed mode only when i'm doing something / botting
But i hate to play legit in windowed mode everything is so small.

Richard
New member
New member

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Dami on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:33 am

Richard wrote:I use windowed mode only when i'm doing something / botting
But i hate to play legit in windowed mode everything is so small.

ah well, for me it seems like raping windows 7 and my screen when doing HD on small resolution game like maplestory.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Xemon on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm

=)

Xemon
BanHammered
BanHammered

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking on Windows Vista/Windows 7

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum