Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ~=?{The future is here, TastyExploit officially open to the public}?=~
Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm by Dami

» My first aa script
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 am by wafflemaster

» the real story behind Maverin
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am by SoundOfDeat

» Random spam
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm by Danny1994

» [Request] EMS v56 Exe
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am by Dami

» [Blacklist] NX-Trading Blacklist.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am by Danny1994

» I have a question regarding the meso farmer
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm by Dami

» What are you listening to now?
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm by Noname111111

» Video(s) Of The Day
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm by Noname111111

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



Random spam

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random spam

Post by Sezabi on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:09 am

Can i count this section as RS?

Dami: Dont post more than once after your own post, and doing that enough will get you banned.


Last edited by Dami on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sapm doesnt move anywhere from 1st page.)

_________________
avatar
Sezabi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Dami on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 am

Yes, basicly you can.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Screen. on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Lol, this is the third user-made forum that you've asked for RS on xD

You should join the CEF RS, although it is full of 13 year old idiots. :/
avatar
Screen.
New member
New member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 am

how did i get 3 rep:O

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Dami on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 am

nazgul1444 wrote:how did i get 3 rep:O

Who knows, maybe i just take them off from you.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Ark on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 am

ah, good old spam topics. Good times, 2 years back, when i was a mod on some old forum with one of these. Not much to moderate, since there were no posting restrictions or anything, but a mod all the same.
avatar
Ark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Dami on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 am

Just because i know sezabi, i think il sticky this.
You agree people?
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 am

Screen. wrote:Lol, this is the third user-made forum that you've asked for RS on xD

You should join the CEF RS, although it is full of 13 year old idiots. :/

Hey, don't talk shit about 13 years old ppl No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by YoY0 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:07 am

My ad-Block has completely destroyed Sezabi's sig. Ad-Block has saved me so many times.

Edit: Ant3's sig was also no match for my Ad-Block.
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Dami3n wrote:
nazgul1444 wrote:how did i get 3 rep:O

Who knows, maybe i just take them off from you.


NOOOOOOOOOOO, my life, u would destroy it Razz perhaps u would like that

there is no erp watcher, who gave u rep etc

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Dami on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Pandora. wrote:My ad-Block has completely destroyed Sezabi's sig. Ad-Block has saved me so many times.

Edit: Ant3's sig was also no match for my Ad-Block.

You adblocked my avatar too, didnt you?
Adblock is tryly pure win, my members should have adds on this forum, as i have not paid any "credits" on the site.
But i believe adblock is pure bypass for that problem.

Or anybody has ads ?
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by YoY0 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Dami3n wrote:
Pandora. wrote:My ad-Block has completely destroyed Sezabi's sig. Ad-Block has saved me so many times.

Edit: Ant3's sig was also no match for my Ad-Block.

You adblocked my avatar too, didnt you?
Adblock is tryly pure win, my members should have adds on this forum, as i have not paid any "credits" on the site.
But i believe adblock is pure bypass for that problem.

Or anybody has ads ?


Nah your avatar is safe. Smile
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Dami on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Pandora. wrote:
Dami3n wrote:
Pandora. wrote:My ad-Block has completely destroyed Sezabi's sig. Ad-Block has saved me so many times.

Edit: Ant3's sig was also no match for my Ad-Block.

You adblocked my avatar too, didnt you?
Adblock is tryly pure win, my members should have adds on this forum, as i have not paid any "credits" on the site.
But i believe adblock is pure bypass for that problem.

Or anybody has ads ?


Nah your avatar is safe. Smile

Personally i havent blocked that many avatars, but some needs to be blocked.
They are just so fucking ugly/stupid.
Yours is safe though lol!
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by YoY0 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Dami3n wrote:
Pandora. wrote:
Dami3n wrote:
Pandora. wrote:My ad-Block has completely destroyed Sezabi's sig. Ad-Block has saved me so many times.

Edit: Ant3's sig was also no match for my Ad-Block.

You adblocked my avatar too, didnt you?
Adblock is tryly pure win, my members should have adds on this forum, as i have not paid any "credits" on the site.
But i believe adblock is pure bypass for that problem.

Or anybody has ads ?


Nah your avatar is safe. Smile

Personally i havent blocked that many avatars, but some needs to be blocked.
They are just so fucking ugly/stupid.
Yours is safe though lol!

By far the worst avatar I have seen, is that lovestela's from MPC, or what ever his name is. He should be ashamed for having an avatar like that. To be honest it scared the shi* out of me. But thankfully Ad-Block put an end to that quickly. Embarassed
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by blasterweb on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:22 pm

yeah that avatar scared me a lil bit too:)

blasterweb
New member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Sezabi on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 pm

I had pwnage holidays, too much smoke, i couldn't even see my friends :>
Back at home finally.

_________________
avatar
Sezabi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Gjest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Awesome Smile

Im so bored right now xD

Gjest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Sezabi on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 pm

CEF RS sux balls.

_________________
avatar
Sezabi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Gjest on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 am

Sez clearly has to much to do at Mpc xD

Gjest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Sezabi on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Lol i close more than 20 threads each day and give like 10 warnings.
Sigh, noob wave.

_________________
avatar
Sezabi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Dami on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:24 am

Sezabi wrote:Lol i close more than 20 threads each day and give like 10 warnings.
Sigh, noob wave.

Indeed, thats why i dont even bother to read that forum anymore.
Il visit only for pms.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Gjest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:00 am

Meh.

Iv found it slow to lvl without DM after lvl 25 :]

Sucks for me that it d/c's every 2 sec o.o

Gjest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Sezabi on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:53 am

FUEL is pwnage game.

_________________
avatar
Sezabi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Nysba on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Never heard of FUEL
E: Just reading a review, gonna translate a bit from it.

"Fuel is a great example of a game, that tries too hard and focuses on the wrong things. Somewhere into the enormous and totally free "end of the world" type landscape there is fun lost which by itself gives only a few moments of brigthness"

CREDITS shitty translation by me.

E: I read a little bit more of the review, "14 400 km2 sized playground" What the f?

Got a rating of 54/100

E2: But the user ratings gave a 71/100 points and totally disagreed with the writer of the review.

Nysba
New member
New member

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 22
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Dami on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 am

Sezabi wrote:FUEL is pwnage game.

eh, should i get it?
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Random spam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum