Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ~=?{The future is here, TastyExploit officially open to the public}?=~
Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm by Dami

» My first aa script
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 am by wafflemaster

» the real story behind Maverin
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am by SoundOfDeat

» Random spam
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm by Danny1994

» [Request] EMS v56 Exe
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am by Dami

» [Blacklist] NX-Trading Blacklist.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am by Danny1994

» I have a question regarding the meso farmer
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm by Dami

» What are you listening to now?
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm by Noname111111

» Video(s) Of The Day
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm by Noname111111

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



Animes people should check out.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Animes people should check out.

Post by YoY0 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:40 am

ok so here is a list of the Animes people should check out. But I'm going to ask you guys if you could also post some nice Animes, since I only watch a select few.


    Naruto

    Naruto Shippuden

    One piece

    Naruto Shippuden Dub (Yes I actually enjoy the dub)

    Hellsing

    Bleach

    DBZ

    Gintama

    Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn

    Akagi

    Law of ueki

    Hajime no ippo & Hajime no ippo New Challenger

    Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

    Yakitate Japan


Last edited by YoY0 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:41 am

dude, where's Gintama?! you can't tell me you don't watch Gintama?!

also, Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn is pretty good if you also like Naruto and Bleach, but as always the manga is better...

oohyea, quick tip, DONT WATCH INUYASHA!!!
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 am

Hm.. we could aswell add sub-categorys.. Such as:
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, such and then another called "Other Animes".

Would be easier, than looking 1 big category with like .. 200 topics ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by YoY0 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 am

Yusunoha wrote:dude, where's Gintama?! you can't tell me you don't watch Gintama?!

also, Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn is pretty good if you also like Naruto and Bleach, but as always the manga is better...

oohyea, quick tip, DONT WATCH INUYASHA!!!

I don't watch much Animes to be honest, but ill check out Gintama and Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. Oh and I added them to the list.
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am

>_< Don't watch Kateikyoushi.. its sooo bad..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:51 am

YoY0 wrote:I don't watch much Animes to be honest, but ill check out Gintama and Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. Oh and I added them to the list.

thanks for adding, and lol, atm I'm watching no animes at all, am trying to end an addiction xD

HellsMinion wrote:>_< Don't watch Kateikyoushi.. its sooo bad..

at the beginning yes, it sucks, but later on it gets better and better... but yea, the manga is still better then the anime so if you hate the anime try the manga
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:52 am

HellsMinion wrote:Hm.. we could aswell add sub-categorys.. Such as:
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, such and then another called "Other Animes".

Would be easier, than looking 1 big category with like .. 200 topics ^^

But i only see 4 topics Sad
and yeah, sections will be added when more posting is being done.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:55 am

I ment it that way, theres 4 topic.. FOR NOW! there'll come more ^^ I've noticed, all the big posters on forum is actually Manga/Anime/Hentai fans ^^

pretty nice tho ;p

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:57 am

yea, we need more topics and active members before you add subforums... but at the rate we're going it shouldn't be so hard xD
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by YoY0 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:58 am

Oh for anybody that is interested, check out the Naruto shippuden Manga, it's a really good read. It also goes into a lot more detail, unlike the Anime. But the anime is still good.
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:58 am

Add these:
Akagi <- Ended long time ago
Law of ueki <- Ended long time ago
Hajime no ippo & Hajime no ippo New Challenger
Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

cba to post more atm
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by YoY0 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 am

Dami wrote:Add these:
Akagi <- Ended long time ago
Law of ueki <- Ended long time ago
Hajime no ippo & Hajime no ippo New Challenger
Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

cba to post more atm

Sure.
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 am

YoY0 wrote:Oh for anybody that is interested, check out the Naruto shippuden Manga, it's a really good read. It also goes into a lot more detail, unlike the Anime. But the anime is still good.

with series like Naruto you're doomed to watch filler episodes/seasons every few weeks No so manga is in those cases always the better option

Dami wrote:Add these:
Akagi <- Ended long time ago
Law of ueki <- Ended long time ago
Hajime no ippo & Hajime no ippo New Challenger
Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Akagi was good, but ended to soon. Law of Ueki was a fun watch, a good 51 episodes. Hajime no Ippo seriously rocks, though I never started watching New Challenger, and FMA... well, my opinion is if you still need to watch it, skip the first version and go straight to Brotherhood, it's much better plus it follow the manga which is very good
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:09 am

Yusunoha wrote:
YoY0 wrote:Oh for anybody that is interested, check out the Naruto shippuden Manga, it's a really good read. It also goes into a lot more detail, unlike the Anime. But the anime is still good.

with series like Naruto you're doomed to watch filler episodes/seasons every few weeks No so manga is in those cases always the better option

Dami wrote:Add these:
Akagi <- Ended long time ago
Law of ueki <- Ended long time ago
Hajime no ippo & Hajime no ippo New Challenger
Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Akagi was good, but ended to soon. Law of Ueki was a fun watch, a good 51 episodes. Hajime no Ippo seriously rocks, though I never started watching New Challenger, and FMA... well, my opinion is if you still need to watch it, skip the first version and go straight to Brotherhood, it's much better plus it follow the manga which is very good

True, i had some other anime seriers too, but as my cousin made me watch em, i cant remember all of theyr names.
On one they made bread O.o
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Dami wrote:True, i had some other anime seriers too, but as my cousin made me watch em, i cant remember all of theyr names.
On one they made bread O.o

I'm guessing you mean Yakitate!! Japan. damn, had to go to anidb to find the title, I knew it started with a Y but didn't know the full name xD

anyways, that showing was good, made me lol with every episode xD
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:True, i had some other anime seriers too, but as my cousin made me watch em, i cant remember all of theyr names.
On one they made bread O.o

I'm guessing you mean Yakitate!! Japan. damn, had to go to anidb to find the title, I knew it started with a Y but didn't know the full name xD

anyways, that showing was good, made me lol with every episode xD

Yep thats the name, Yoyo add Yakitate Japan on the list.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:02 am

Dami wrote:Yep thats the name, Yoyo add Yakitate Japan on the list.

lol, yea, we demand it to be added to the list xD
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:40 am

Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:Yep thats the name, Yoyo add Yakitate Japan on the list.

lol, yea, we demand it to be added to the list xD

cba to edit his post >.<
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by YoY0 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:44 am

You do realize I added it Hours ago right?
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 am

YoY0 wrote:You do realize I added it Hours ago right?

cba to go on 1st page to check it.
I have more meaningful problems atm, DARN TWOKINDS AND PAGE 522! Sad
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Noname111111 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 am

any1 watched ''Lucky Star''?
my friends always say im like the main character -___-;;''
but idc i still like it its funny! Razz
avatar
Noname111111
New member
New member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 29
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Dami wrote:cba to edit his post >.<

lol, I think we're all like that xD

YoY0 wrote:You do realize I added it Hours ago right?

lol, just messing with ya Razz

Noname111111 wrote:any1 watched ''Lucky Star''?
my friends always say im like the main character -___-;;''
but idc i still like it its funny! Razz

lol, you should see it as an honor to be compared to Konata xD
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:cba to edit his post >.<

lol, I think we're all like that xD

I dont think you can edit moderators post >.<
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Yusunoha on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Dami wrote:
Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:cba to edit his post >.<

lol, I think we're all like that xD

I dont think you can edit moderators post >.<

and I meant that we're all people who're to lazy to do stuff xD
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Dami on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:
Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:cba to edit his post >.<

lol, I think we're all like that xD

I dont think you can edit moderators post >.<

and I meant that we're all people who're to lazy to do stuff xD

Indeed
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Animes people should check out.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum