Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ~=?{The future is here, TastyExploit officially open to the public}?=~
Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm by Dami

» My first aa script
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 am by wafflemaster

» the real story behind Maverin
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am by SoundOfDeat

» Random spam
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm by Danny1994

» [Request] EMS v56 Exe
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am by Dami

» [Blacklist] NX-Trading Blacklist.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am by Danny1994

» I have a question regarding the meso farmer
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm by Dami

» What are you listening to now?
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm by Noname111111

» Video(s) Of The Day
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm by Noname111111

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



[Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:47 am

YoY0 wrote:He is Madara and controls most of the tailed beats, he can do whatever he wants. xD

Yep, that fucktard managed to capture most of them.
Failed on gaara and naruto part, right?
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by YoY0 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 am

Nah they got Gaara, but that old granny used a jutsu to bring him back to life. I believe the only ones left are Naruto, and Raikage's brother, who managed to get away.
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:00 pm

YoY0 wrote:Nah they got Gaara, but that old granny used a jutsu to bring him back to life. I believe the only ones left are Naruto, and Raikage's brother, who managed to get away.

Oh yeah, they got the power from gaara, even though he got succesfully revived >.>
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by YoY0 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Ye he should have been left for dead.
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:33 pm

YoY0 wrote:Ye he should have been left for dead.

I guess under that all emo stuff, he is all ok. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Yusunoha on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Dami wrote:Fuuck.
after db stopped, i have not downloaded any naruto episodes, also my army was kinda in a way.

But iv been getting info from my cousing reading manga.
I guess when having succesful moment, il start downloading naruto again.
Perhaps even do manga, but vids are more art.
Supporting only the real audio episodes, dubbing is for retarded people!

Didnt except that person to be able to call out ww O.o

you should really read the manga, for series like this the manga is like 5x better... no fillers, no censor, you're way ahead then the anime, and I also dropped Naruto when db dropped it, good thing they haven't dropped bleach yet bounce
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:33 pm

Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:Fuuck.
after db stopped, i have not downloaded any naruto episodes, also my army was kinda in a way.

But iv been getting info from my cousing reading manga.
I guess when having succesful moment, il start downloading naruto again.
Perhaps even do manga, but vids are more art.
Supporting only the real audio episodes, dubbing is for retarded people!

Didnt except that person to be able to call out ww O.o

you should really read the manga, for series like this the manga is like 5x better... no fillers, no censor, you're way ahead then the anime, and I also dropped Naruto when db dropped it, good thing they haven't dropped bleach yet bounce

Well yeah, they most of the times tend to make naruto utterly retarded with all that fart shit and such.
I mean c'mon.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by YoY0 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Has anyone seen the Naruto shippuden Dub?
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by ziomalqs on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:57 pm

omg i owonder all sins from maple whatch naruto ;p

ziomalqs
New member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Yusunoha on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:55 pm

YoY0 wrote:Has anyone seen the Naruto shippuden Dub?

I haven't even tried watching it, far too afraid that I'll become deaf affraid
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Haha, i like this. and as Dami said.. Keep up the topic. a suggestion is to make a Naruto Forum. As naruto is getting more and more popular, people will begin reading the forum, and when we have alot of Photoshop-made pictures, theories, and such, people will begin reading it, for the fun of it, while waiting for next manga to be brought (Each Thursday).

And Dami, i know i made alot of suggestions ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 pm

YoY0 wrote:Has anyone seen the Naruto shippuden Dub?

believe it.
---

A great way to ruin absolutly everything.
Damn our runs today sucked ballz yoyo.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Yusunoha on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Caroe wrote:Haha, i like this. and as Dami said.. Keep up the topic. a suggestion is to make a Naruto Forum. As naruto is getting more and more popular, people will begin reading the forum, and when we have alot of Photoshop-made pictures, theories, and such, people will begin reading it, for the fun of it, while waiting for next manga to be brought (Each Thursday).

And Dami, i know i made alot of suggestions ^^

lol, in my opinion Naruto isn't bad, but there are a whole lot more shows that are good, so if you make a section then why not make it an anime one, and you could make a Naruto subforum

Dami wrote:A great way to ruin absolutly everything.

I only watch animes with japanese dub, if they're not my ears will bleed Evil or Very Mad but what's even more worse then a bad dub is a japanese dub with japanese talking engrish!! affraid
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 am

xD well im watching original with english subs, but im past that, im reading mangas now.. but i hate when ur at the newest spot, then u need to wait for a Thursday ^^ But yeh, anime forum would be nice.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 am

Caroe wrote:xD well im watching original with english subs, but im past that, im reading mangas now.. but i hate when ur at the newest spot, then u need to wait for a Thursday ^^ But yeh, anime forum would be nice.

and that's why I only update manga once every few months, every friggin time I finished a chapter I pulled out my hairs just because I had to wait till thursday again Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 am

Exacly; D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by YoY0 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 am

Dami wrote:
YoY0 wrote:Has anyone seen the Naruto shippuden Dub?

believe it.
---

A great way to ruin absolutly everything.
Damn our runs today sucked ballz yoyo.

Ye they did. But we got to the boss in 4-10L. Razz

And why is every one hating on the shipp dub?
I happen to like the voices, of course Deidara's voice was a little unexpected, but it's grown on me, and I like it.


Last edited by YoY0 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
YoY0
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : The British Empire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am

What're yo talking bout ? ;p

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 pm

YoY0 wrote:
Dami wrote:
YoY0 wrote:Has anyone seen the Naruto shippuden Dub?

believe it.
---

A great way to ruin absolutly everything.
Damn our runs today sucked ballz yoyo.

Ye they did. But we got to the boss in 4-10L. Razz

And why is every one hating on the shipp dub?
I happen to like the voices, of course Deidara's voice was a little unexpected, but it's grown on me, and I like it.

the anime was basically made for Japan, so all of the sayings and humor is in Japanese style, and if they translate it to English and make it more understandable it gets so frigging fake and irritating as hell Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm

I understant that people tent to sub shows so we can understand more than 20 words.
But dubbing, that is utterly gay.
I will never watch anything which is dubbet even once, example one piece and naruto were 100% original with sounds/voices, and they shall stay that way.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Dami wrote:I understant that people tent to sub shows so we can understand more than 20 words.
But dubbing, that is utterly gay.
I will never watch anything which is dubbet even once, example one piece and naruto were 100% original with sounds/voices, and they shall stay that way.

yup, and the great thing is if you watch enough of animes you'll understand some japanese, and when you do you don't need to depend on the subs so much anymore and stuff like sayings will make sense... last few months that I watched anime I didn't really cared much about who subbed it, as long as the translation was a bit okay
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:I understant that people tent to sub shows so we can understand more than 20 words.
But dubbing, that is utterly gay.
I will never watch anything which is dubbet even once, example one piece and naruto were 100% original with sounds/voices, and they shall stay that way.

yup, and the great thing is if you watch enough of animes you'll understand some japanese, and when you do you don't need to depend on the subs so much anymore and stuff like sayings will make sense... last few months that I watched anime I didn't really cared much about who subbed it, as long as the translation was a bit okay

Exactly, of course they differ from either translating a place name or not or so.
But most of the time they tend to all do quality job, as usually only quality teams are trying, and they try hard Smile
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Yusunoha on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Dami wrote:
Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:I understant that people tent to sub shows so we can understand more than 20 words.
But dubbing, that is utterly gay.
I will never watch anything which is dubbet even once, example one piece and naruto were 100% original with sounds/voices, and they shall stay that way.

yup, and the great thing is if you watch enough of animes you'll understand some japanese, and when you do you don't need to depend on the subs so much anymore and stuff like sayings will make sense... last few months that I watched anime I didn't really cared much about who subbed it, as long as the translation was a bit okay

Exactly, of course they differ from either translating a place name or not or so.
But most of the time they tend to all do quality job, as usually only quality teams are trying, and they try hard Smile

but I still have to say, a bad sub done by a really really bad subgroup will bleed my eyes and make me yell FFS at the screen... I once subbed an anime episode myself, but only did one... it was way too much work (I did everything alone) and the quality wasn't very great xD
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:
Yusunoha wrote:
Dami wrote:I understant that people tent to sub shows so we can understand more than 20 words.
But dubbing, that is utterly gay.
I will never watch anything which is dubbet even once, example one piece and naruto were 100% original with sounds/voices, and they shall stay that way.

yup, and the great thing is if you watch enough of animes you'll understand some japanese, and when you do you don't need to depend on the subs so much anymore and stuff like sayings will make sense... last few months that I watched anime I didn't really cared much about who subbed it, as long as the translation was a bit okay

Exactly, of course they differ from either translating a place name or not or so.
But most of the time they tend to all do quality job, as usually only quality teams are trying, and they try hard Smile

but I still have to say, a bad sub done by a really really bad subgroup will bleed my eyes and make me yell FFS at the screen... I once subbed an anime episode myself, but only did one... it was way too much work (I did everything alone) and the quality wasn't very great xD

That is the reason you use well formed team.
Timing itself is extremely annoying
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Dami on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 pm

The member 'Dami' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Fate' : 117
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion]Naruto!!! omfg omfg hawt lollol CHEESEcake!!1one

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum