Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ~=?{The future is here, TastyExploit officially open to the public}?=~
Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm by Dami

» My first aa script
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 am by wafflemaster

» the real story behind Maverin
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am by SoundOfDeat

» Random spam
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm by Danny1994

» [Request] EMS v56 Exe
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am by Dami

» [Blacklist] NX-Trading Blacklist.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am by Danny1994

» I have a question regarding the meso farmer
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm by Dami

» What are you listening to now?
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm by Noname111111

» Video(s) Of The Day
Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm by Noname111111

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



Other games.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other games.

Post by Dami on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 pm

What other games do you peeps play?
Atm i do mostly battlefield heroes, sometimes crysis too.
But i also tend to play battlefield 2 + all expansions and battlefield 2142 with northern strike.
All on pc, legal bought except oblivion which i play rarely.

What do you play?
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Gjest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Left 4 Dead, cracked verison.

Battelfield2142, when i feel like it.
Counter-strike.
The Half-life 2 Series.
Garry's Mod.

Thats only some of the games i play Smile

Gjest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Dami on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 pm

MrCatrex wrote:Left 4 Dead, cracked verison.

Battelfield2142, when i feel like it.
Counter-strike.
The Half-life 2 Series.
Garry's Mod.

Thats only some of the games i play Smile

Good games i believe.
Left 4 dead sounds interesting.
Edit: Left 4 dead 2 sounds even more interesting... http://www.l4d.com/
I wonder if i should get it.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Gjest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm

You should get it, if you enjoy murdering zombies.

Still there is nothing big new on the L4D 2.

I'l note some of the new stuff in it;
1. New maps In New jersey.
2. You got the ability to use melee weapons.
3. The new special infected.
4. Witches now walk around on some maps (god im going to love that D:)

Gjest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Dami on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 pm

MrCatrex wrote:You should get it, if you enjoy murdering zombies.

Still there is nothing big new on the L4D 2.

I'l note some of the new stuff in it;
1. New maps In New jersey.
2. You got the ability to use melee weapons.
3. The new special infected.
4. Witches now walk around on some maps (god im going to love that D:)

Is it steam only game?
If so, is there a free way to get it.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Gjest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:23 pm

There should be pepole releasing cracked versions on Piratebay, use it with garnea and your set.

Gjest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Dami on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 pm

MrCatrex wrote:There should be pepole releasing cracked versions on Piratebay, use it with garnea and your set.

Ok cool, thanks for the info.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Diskreet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 pm

l4d 2 is gonna be good i mean the first one was awesome as it is but now u get to use chainsaws Very Happy. this is one of the games im looking forward to getting, along with ac2 and cod

Diskreet
New member
New member

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Yusunoha on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:25 am

I suck, I only play Maple and Warrock... I used to play C&C Renegade Multiplayer, but forgot to install it when I changed laptops Suspect
avatar
Yusunoha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-09-22
Location : in your kitchen eatin your cookies

http://www.iFAIL.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 am

I dont play maple atm(and I dont no when I will play again).. Some days ago when the new need for speed( shift) was released I played it .. but I was done after 2 days (without cheating..) And now I play nothing maybe I will download some interesting games in future but I dont got much time at moment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 am

Only Valve games, such as Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Delete Scenes,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Gjest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 am

Steam users, eveyone? Smile

Gjest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:37 am

Of course.
You must poor if you can't afford Counter-Strike...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Ark on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 am

I play Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Oblivion (currently making an online mod which I'm testing), Motorstorm: Arctic Edge (which i got today), Soldier Front sometimes and Maple Global and Brazil as well as Europe.
avatar
Ark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 122
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Nysba on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:55 am

Kinghacker123 wrote:I dont play maple atm(and I dont no when I will play again).. Some days ago when the new need for speed( shift) was released I played it .. but I was done after 2 days (without cheating..) And now I play nothing maybe I will download some interesting games in future but I dont got much time at moment.
I was planning on buying NFS Shift next week, my question is, is it good? If it was done in 2 days, is there anything else to do after completing the game?

I play CS:S, rarely zombie panic! source, Hidden, randomly some HLs, sometimes warez oblivion, rarely warez prototype and assassins creed. And I've been having a break from GTA:IV. Going to buy TF2 maybe next week. CoD 2 if I'm really bored. These all were on PC.

On ps2, GH: Metallica if I'm bored

Ps3, I've got battlefield: Bad Company, NFL madden 10 which I haven't really played that much, and Burnout Paradise, which I got instantly bored of and I'm going to return it and (maybe) buy NFS Shift.
Thats pretty much it, I do "play" Maple, but I only bot, so I wouldn't count that What a Face

That is pretty much it, I will add to this if I remember any other games.

Nysba
New member
New member

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 22
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Dami on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 am

Ark wrote:I play Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Oblivion (currently making an online mod which I'm testing), Motorstorm: Arctic Edge (which i got today), Soldier Front sometimes and Maple Global and Brazil as well as Europe.

You making online mod for oblivion?
I remember there was one, but the project died soon after the start.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Revengens on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Currently playing Maple Europe, Fiesta and Lost Oddysee.

Revengens
New member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Noname111111 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 am

Nysba wrote:
Kinghacker123 wrote:I dont play maple atm(and I dont no when I will play again).. Some days ago when the new need for speed( shift) was released I played it .. but I was done after 2 days (without cheating..) And now I play nothing maybe I will download some interesting games in future but I dont got much time at moment.
I was planning on buying NFS Shift next week, my question is, is it good? If it was done in 2 days, is there anything else to do after completing the game?

I play CS:S, rarely zombie panic! source, Hidden, randomly some HLs, sometimes warez oblivion, rarely warez prototype and assassins creed. And I've been having a break from GTA:IV. Going to buy TF2 maybe next week. CoD 2 if I'm really bored. These all were on PC.

On ps2, GH: Metallica if I'm bored

Ps3, I've got battlefield: Bad Company, NFL madden 10 which I haven't really played that much, and Burnout Paradise, which I got instantly bored of and I'm going to return it and (maybe) buy NFS Shift.
Thats pretty much it, I do "play" Maple, but I only bot, so I wouldn't count that What a Face

That is pretty much it, I will add to this if I remember any other games.

my friend says it pretty cool its a mix of forza and the NFS before shift :]
avatar
Noname111111
New member
New member

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 28
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Blackened on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Call of duty 4/5 on ps3 and some hl games are pretty much everything I play atm

Blackened
New member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by evangelion22 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 am

red faction and professor layton on ds while im botting at maple haha

evangelion22
New member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by skummer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 am

call of duty 4 (i sux at it)
counter-strike Smile
MapleStory
and abit battelfield heroes

skummer
New member

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 23
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Gäst on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 am

Well, I play WONDERKING ( CBT3 ) it pwnz, CoD5 ( ps3) , CSS ( PC ), L4D ( PC )

and much more,

My steam: Kerbevirbe

Gäst
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Now I'm playing Cod4,Turok,Loki & Prototype

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Wolfie1877 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Im generally on C&C series, H.A.W.X, FEAR 2
avatar
Wolfie1877
New member
New member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 34
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Dami on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Wolfie1877 wrote:Im generally on C&C series, H.A.W.X, FEAR 2

H.A.W.X was lame, went it through and thats it.
avatar
Dami
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Other games.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum